lundi 20 août 2007

7 more sleeps!


Well, this is it. School's out and all there is left to do is pack and spend quality time with family. Sigh. I will miss everyone SO much. That's really the only thing weighing heavy on my heart right now - school, the move, the new challenges don't really scare me at this point (but next week? that's another story - ha). One thing at a time, I guess. :)

The summer has been so incredibly full - hard to believe it was only 4 months. These last few weeks were filled with friends in from out of town, final work study projects, final exams, Danny's 5 day stay at MSA, and a trip to Quesnel to see my cousin Tim get married. This next week will be full of tales to tell you, so I might just wait till then to write more. Just wanted to check in so you know I haven't abandoned my blog altogether ... now the real stories can begin. Ha.

I leave Abbotsford Monday, August 27th and arrive in Quebec sometime the next day. I will be in touch as soon as the internet in my dorm room is hooked up. So until then, remember me in your prayers as I jump into the unknown. :) I will be checking in again soon.

Love you all, and I'll miss everyone very, very much.

KNL

4 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Yikes - we will miss you too. Although it will be very fun to hear stories about your new adventures and to "see" another part of Canada through your eyes!

Love you,
Mom

Allison a dit…

I love you and miss you very very much! I had an awesome year living with in Vancouver and it will go down in my books as an adventure of a lifetime. I can't wait to come see you out there and experience a whole new vacation! I'll be praying for you over the next week as make the move.
Allison

Allison a dit…

as you make the move i mean...not as make the move....(and I write for a living? haha)

Sarah M a dit…

hummm... so i was thinking... should we look into getting some maps to help us get from montreal to quebec? Or should we just wing it :) ... could be interesting... doubt our parents would be in such favour... :) haha- see you soon! - Sarah