dimanche 1 avril 2007

Light at the end of the tunnel


Well, after our little adventures last weekend, Allison and I made a quick decision to get out of our basement suite a little earlier than expected. Things with the landlady were only getting worse, and we were done offering her any of our hard-earned, well, student loans. :) So, with the help of my parents, my Grandma's van, and my brother's family, we moved out of our suite this weekend (and moved in with my parents). Life is good. The next few weeks still include many obstacles to overcome (final exams in Statistics and Economics), but now I can face those hurdles from a safe place to sleep and live. I am so thankful for my parents for bailing us out and for offering us a temporary home. I am thankful, too, for Grandma's (Mohatma Gramma :) van that we used to move and which we will use to get to the bus these last two weeks of school. I have the best family in the world, and this weekend was a great reminder of that. Well, I guess I better go study for those exams. Talk to you all soon.

KNL

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Your blog is great! I love the pictures you put in. You are so creative!
gb :)